- June 19, 2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Industrial Technology Centre is pleased to host a one-day technology conference and training presented by Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence.
This event will allow for hands-on interaction with the latest Hexagon scanning and long range measurement technologies and software. Learn what’s new in SpatialAnalyzer and discover how portable measurement software can help improve productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, their expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
You should attend if you are:
– considering advancing your measurement capabilities
– interested in SpatialAnalyzer or are a current user
– looking for portability and shop floor measurement solutions
– looking for combining probing, scanning and accuracy
SpatialAnalyzer® (SA) is a powerful, traceable and easy to use metrology and analysis software package, tailored for the Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence portable CMM family.
David Hill, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Steve Seiler and Bill Anderson
Nolan Klassen, Lewis Instruments
– Improving the Precision of Robotics through Metrology
– Point Cloud Data with Romer Arm and SpatialAnalyzer
– SpatialAnalyzer Training Update
– Large Scale Laser Scanning
– Measuring and Positioning with the AICON MoveInspect
– 6DoF tools with the 960 Laser Tracker
– GD&T with SpatialAnalyzer
– Equipment Open House
Detailed Agenda for June 19 (PDF)
There is no cost for this event; however, registration is required.