The Industrial Technology Centre partners with Manitoba organizations to provide access to current and other future digital information resources through an annual financial contribution. This is a unique opportunity available only to Manitoba companies.
Our current licensed e-resources include:
- ASTM Compass – a portal to all active ASTM International technical standards
- AccessEngineering – comprises books, videos, and tools for multidisciplinary engineering use
- EBSCOhost Databases – full text and abstracts for hundreds of periodicals, magazines, and journals
As part of this partnership, ITC will provide the following:
- Secure access to current licensed e-resources
- E-resources user training upon request
- Customized Usage Reports upon request
- Negotiation and administration of license agreements with vendors
- Maintenance and administration of a registered users database
- Collation of future/additional resource interests
ITC will continue to provide Manitoba companies with technical Information research assistance, Inter-library loans, and patent and literature searching. Any third-party charges will continue to be billed to the requesting company.
Company contribution is based upon company size:
|# Employees||Contribution $*|
|1 – 10||100|
|11 – 50||350|
|51 – 200||600|
|201 – 500||1000|
This new partnership contribution is effective April 1 to March 31, and is renewable annually.
To participate in this partnership companies should complete the ITC e-Library Partnership Agreement.
For further information, contact ITC: 204-480-0336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.