ITC’s calibration laboratory is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by the CLAS (Calibration Laboratory Assessment Service), a joint program of accreditation by the SCC (Standards Council of Canada) and certification by the NRC (National Research Council of Canada). Accreditation is your assurance of the quality of ITC’s results by:
- Meeting the requirements of standards such as ISO 9001, QS 9000, TS 16949, and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Providing traceability to NRC and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Being internationally recognized through agreements with NIST/NVLAP, APLAC.
ITC provides laboratory and on-site calibration of reference standards and measuring instruments for dimensional, flatness, force, mass measurement, pressure & vacuum, thermal, and threads.
- Angle Blocks
- Calipers (Inside, Outside, and Depth)
- Cylindrical Ring and Plug Gauges
- Dial, Digital, and Test Indicators
- Force Machines and Extensometers
- Gauge Blocks
- Hardness Testers (Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Knoop)
- Height Gauges
- Length and Micrometer Standards
- Load Cells and Force Meters
- LVDTs and other Linear Displacement Devices
- Micrometers (Inside, Outside, and Depth)
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauges
- Radius Gauges
- Rulers and Levels
- Scales and Balances
- Squares, Parallels, and Straight Edges
- Surface Plates (including resurfacing of granite plates)
- Thermocouples, Thermal Probes, and IR (Infrared) Guns
- Thread Wires
- Threaded Ring and Plug Gauges (NPT, NPTF, UNC, UNF, UNS, etc.)
ITC has specialized equipment and software for calibration of equipment certification of artifacts.
- Pratt and Whitney Measurement Systems – Labmaster Universal and 1000A Laser Interferometer distance measuring systems up to 80 inch length standards
- Mitotuyo Optical comparator
- Tovey Engineering Precision indicator load cell system and software
- Tovey Engineering Laboratory grade load cells various from 300 lbf to 270,000 lbf (1,200 kN)
- Strainsert load cells up to 100,000 lbf (445 kN) capacity
- Morehouse load cell and measuring system up to 600,000 lbf (2,670 kN)
- Crystal Engineering Pressure calibration test system Vacuum to 10,000 psi capacity
- Wyler AG Leveltronic surface table measurement system with table lapping capability
- Calipers, micrometers, and height gauges (Mitotuyo, and other brands)
- Conventional and ceramic gauge blocks, Rings and threaded plugs (Mitotuyo, Southern Gauge, Glastonbury, Mahr and other brands
- Hardness block sets for various Rockwell, Brinell, Knoop and Vickers hardness ranges
- Rice Lake calibrated weight sets (up to 1200 lb class F weights)
- Troemner and Rice Lake precision weight sets (Class 1 weight sets from mg to 10 kg)
- WIKA brand IR blackbody calibration apparatus and WIKA brand dry well calibration apparatus