- PolyJet 3D Printing
January 27, 2015
9:00 am - 10:30 am
PolyJet 3D Printing offers many advantages for rapid tooling and prototyping, quickly creating precise parts with fine detail and smooth surfaces. Manufactures use this technology to:
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce short-run manufacturing tools, jigs and assembly fixtures.
- Produce complex shapes, intricate details, and smooth surfaces.
- Incorporate color and diverse material properties into one model.
Join us as we host an event presented by the Industrial Technology Centre and Cimetrix Solutions to see PolyJet 3D Printing in action.
In partnership with Cimetrix Solutions, the Industrial Technology Centre will be demonstrating PolyJet 3D Printing at our facility over the next 6 months. Join us to learn how this technology can work for you.
If you are involved in design, production, manufacturing, prototyping, or if you’re interested in investigating your 3D printing options, then you need to attend.
Attend this session to learn about:
- The PolyJet 3D printing process
- PolyJet materials
- Where and when to use PolyJet parts
- The latest advancements in this technology
Presented by the Industrial Technology Centre and Cimetrix Solutions.